Shipping blood samples [Архив] - медицинская консультация врача онлайн бесплатно - форум

PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Shipping blood samples

Surgeon
06.02.2006, 02:06
Please, respond in English

How to get permission from the Russian government to ship blood to lab in the United States

This is a forwarded message
From: Ethel Schorn [Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные и активированные пользователи] <[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные и активированные пользователи]>
To: Russian American Medical Association <[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные и активированные пользователи]>
Date: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 3:58:12 PM
Subject: How to get permission from the Russian government to ship blood to lab in the United States

==Original message text==

My name is Ethel Schorn,

My daughter is Susanna Schorn and she is to go the end of February. She is an engineer and has a pancreas transplant. Also she is very capable of taking care of her condition except that she needs lab tests done so she can watch her condition. She is 34 years old.

Please ask anyone you can to find help for her. Also I am not familiar with how to post the questions about tests on the RAMA Form, could you do that for me? I sure will appreciate any help. Thanks.

My daughter will be working with the Corp of Engineers in Shchuchye, Russia for 4 months and since she has a pancreas transplant she will be needing to have blood sent from there to a laboratory in the United States almost once a week. I contacted a FedEx Representative here in the States and he said she would need a permit from the Russian government. The FedEx in Moscow said that they don't accept any biological samples to be delivered anywhere. Under Russian law only official organizations (medical or scientists and research), which have a license issued by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation allowing them to provide this type of work are authorized to export biological samples.

Where can I get help with this problem?
Is there no way that the blood can be sent to the States to a labortory here?
Is there a hospital in the city of Chelyabinsk that could send it?
She will be going to a hospital there in that city possibly Progressive Medical Technologies, to have it drawn.

The alternative would be, if we could find a lab there in Russia that could do the lab tests. The doctor at Shchuchye, Russia said that some tests she needs can be done but that he didn't think lab tests could be done for the following:

- Lipase
- Amylase
- Rapamune
- CD3 absolute

These are all blood tests that need to be done because she has a pancreas transplant. She is supposed to come to Russia the end of this month. Any help you can give me as to how she could get these lab tests done will be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

If we could find a way to get permission to ship the blood samples to a hospital in the United States by Federal Express since she has 72 hours to get the tests done that would solve the problem. I understand that Federal Express won't ship blood except for certain organizations with special permission to do that. Is there a way that you can find out how she could get it shipped.

Surgeon
06.02.2006, 02:06
Where is Shchuchye?

Aminazinka
06.02.2006, 03:31
may be город Щучье, in Yamalo-Nenetskiy aut. okrug, or in Kurgan rg... В общем, какое именно Щучье??? Телефонный префикс или почтовый индекс?

Surgeon
07.02.2006, 04:46
may be город Щучье, in Yamalo-Nenetskiy aut. okrug, or in Kurgan rg... В общем, какое именно Щучье??? Телефонный префикс или почтовый индекс?
Kurgan Region.

Наталья П.
07.02.2006, 08:35
Точно, это Щучье

denis_doc
07.02.2006, 10:38
I strongly doubt, that Shchuchye has branch FedEx. My friend from the Chelyabinsk hospital the third day does not answer on e-mail.

I offer alternative: we shall consider the problem on lab tests in the nearest big hospital (Chelyabinsk):

[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные и активированные пользователи] - an official site of the Chelyabinsk hospital. Page of laboratory on reconstruction.

[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные и активированные пользователи] - the address of the head physician. I recommend to address with a question directly to it.

P.S. Forgive for my English

E.E. Studentsov
07.02.2006, 20:20
[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные и активированные пользователи]

denis_doc
07.02.2006, 22:20
In St.Petersburg - Amylase and CD3 absolute lab tests, for example do here:

[Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные и активированные пользователи]